Hi ya



My name is Poppy - Pattypan took me and my brother in after our original owners moved and left us behind - we were so hungry and Pattypan fed us - we lived in her greenhouse originally where it was nice and snug and warm. Pattypan made it comfortable for us. I used to go everywhere with my older brother. One day Pattypan went to the shop and he followed her over the road but got knocked over and left to die. Pattypan didn't know and found him in the middle of the road left for dead and took him to the vets and because he was so badly injured it was kinder to put him to sleep as he had sustained brain damage. Pattypan bought me into the house that night and although there were some scraps with the other residents I soon found a friend in Tyson who used to protect and look after me like my brother did.
I am a bit of a grumpy old lady these days and the kits are mischievous and very naughty at times, but come bed time both of them snuggle up next to me to go to sleep and to keep warm.

Comments

Popular Posts