Despite being on holiday for today its been a busy old day. I had intended to get stuck into box city again today but I have ended up sorting out a major cave in courtesy of one ginger tom. He had managed to re-ararange several boxes with sewing stuff in and so have desperately being trying to get this altogether and into some kind of order. Talk about a cats cradle. Oh well never mind. I love him to bits despite him being a clumsy clot - and they said cats were nimble and quick - they obviously haven't met Tyson!

We had a lovely tea this evening I cooked smoked haddock with a couple of poached eggs to accompany. Other half had cod in butter sauce (he doesn't like smoked haddock) with poached eggs and then hot cross buns toasted and served warm with butter - naughty but very nice all washed down with mugs of tea.

And later on this evening I have been pottering about on here adding bits and bobs.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter however you may celebrate it or your reasons for so doing.

Comments

Popular Posts