The Living Garden



Following on from my post yesterday when I was sowing seeds I managed to get the following seeds sown

Nasturtiums Dayglow mixed

Stoechas French Lavender

Chives

Mint

Coriander

Basil

Thai Basil

Moss Curled Parsley

Oregano

Chervil

Dill

Marjoram

Summer Savory

Penny Royal

French plain leaved parsley

Parcel

Basil Sweet Genovese

Angelica

Sage

Lovage

Rosemary

Thyme

Alpine Strawberries

Isabel climbing bean

Andante Dwarf bean

Gold Rush Yellow courgettes

Marrow

Pattypan squash Sunburst

Broadbean Bunyards Exhibition

That's just for starters there's still more to go.

I am hoping to get a few more seeds sown tomorrow evening when I come back from work and am going to aim to do a bit each night. Its actually lovely to be in the open air after being cooped up in an office all day. I can breathe.

I am hoping to start the transformation this weekend - mind you I have a lot to do and not many pennies to do it with.

Now where did I put those Pot Marigold seeds.

>

Comments

Popular Posts