Hand Knitting

I am not the world's greatest knitter but I have ago; I seem to be able to keep an even tension although I soon get bored and lose the plot. I would love to be able to do the more complicated pieces but I do seem to lose concentration and get myself into a right beggars muddle or knot and cannot always find my way out of the taffle.

What really triggered me to pick up the needles again was the fact that I was seeing all these lovely fashion scarves in the shops and yet I could not afford to buy them. The threads used were fascinating with either textures of different hues and colours. I have also found it handy to make several of these when I pick up the wool/threads at bargain prices and knit up some scarves as presents for either Christmas or birthdays. Some of the threads involved just seem to be an explosion of colour and I do like colour.

Here are some of the scarves that I have knitted and kept for myself


Comments

Popular Posts