Missing with purpose

I am likely to be missing for the next couple of evenings, although will pop in if I can.

We are having a family night tomorrow.  My step-son has recently moved into his own flat and doesn't have a washing machine and has asked if he can come and use the washer here - and the tumble drie until he gets himself sorted out.  His sister and nephew are also coming for the evening, she needs to use the computer to do some research as her son has jiggered her computer.  So I suggested that they come and have a bite to eat as well.  Just something quick and simple, probably home made chips, egg, beans with some fruit and ice cream to follow or fruit pie.

I have Circle on Wednesday so will probably not be around at all then as it is usually gone 10.00 pm before we finish.

Keep well and safe until I catch up with you again

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Nothing nicer than home made chips with anything! Enjoy family night, and Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your evenings, it's always nice to have family visiting and little outings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts