We have a Floor

Well bless his cotton socks OH has finished the bulk of the floor just the trimming round the edges.  Not bad considering he only started late yesterday afternoon.  On the plus side should make the roo easier to keep clean.  Now we have to sort decoration out and also plan how we are going to have it set out.  I need bookshelves and some drawers on wheels as well as a nother work table.  I am sure everything will work out and it will be nice to have an area where I can use my sewing machines and overlocker and be able to get on.  Its a computer room as well so hopefully will be able to get  everything sorted and organised properly.  I am one of these girls that has to have a home for everything otherwise I can never find what I am after although saying that if I have things out on a desk I usually know where everything is.

I will hopefully be able to provide photographs when I locate the camera; haven't seen it for a while quite disconcerting.  I prefer to post  photos if I can as it gives you a visual and a check point also a record of what you have done and how you have done it.
I like it when a plan starts coming together.

Catch you soon
Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Sounds perfect (or will soon be!).

    Our only 'extra' space is taken over by a fairly large Wersi organ. Nice though when I can get BH to play :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts