2011.04.24 My Day

Well its been a lovely day today; I didn't get up very early being extremely stiff after having to lie very still during the MRI scan it was very nice to sprawl.  

During the day we have done some more work to the computer/craft room having taken a full set of full size filing cabinets upstairs in which to store some of my bits and bobs as well as general household filing.

After that I have done some more work on the border in the garden then had to rest up again as my back was playing up.  So I came in for a while and got lost in the magic of the film Mary Poppins.  The first and only time I had seen it was as a small child.  Its nice to lose oneself in fantasy now and then. It helps the everyday more bearable.


I then watered up the plants and borders and then came in and put tea on. We had Roast Lamb studded with garlic and fresh Rosemary - it was absolutely delcious, and is extremely easy to achieve.  See full recipe for further details.


But here are some pictures of the finished results


The Meat
 The Roasties
 The Plated up meal



 It was absolutely scrummy.  And to wash it down had a home made shandy from Black Sheep Ale with lemonade.


Hope you all had a good day too.


Take care


Pattypan


xx

 

Comments

  1. I love the look of those charred onions and the lamb looks scrummy.
    As for being stiff, Mr.T and myself are like a couple of wooden toys when we get up in the morning, takes a while to get loosened up, don't you just hate it? sadly, gone are the days when we were able to leap out of bed of run up and down the stairs. No harm in hoping it will all return to normal though is there?
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts