Chuckle for the Day

Missy's Mum's owner sent me this today and I just felt I had to share it with everybody as it really made me chuckle.  Hope it makes you chuckle too.  Chuckling (especially a good belly one) really helps lighten the day - especially if its been a long one.  Life is too short not to chuckle so go on indulge.



God said, 'Adam, I
Want you to do 
Something for Me.'


Adam said, 'Gladly, 
Lord, what do You 
Want me to do?' 


God said, 'Go down 
Into that valley.'


Adam said, 'What's a Valley?' 


God explained it to 
Him.
 Then God said, 
'Cross the river.'


Adam said, 'What's a River?'
 

God explained that 
To him, & then said, 
'Go over to the hill....'
 

Adam said, 'What is a 
Hill?' 


So, God explained to 
Adam what a hill was. 

He told Adam, 'On 
The other side of the 
Hill you will find a 
Cave.' 


Adam said, 'What's a 
Cave?'
 

After God explained, 
He said, 'In the cave 
You will find a woman..' 


Adam said, 'What's a Woman?'
 

So God explained 
That to him, too.. 

Then, God said, 'I 
Want you to 
Reproduce.' 


Adam said, 'How do 
I do that?'
 

God 1st said (under 
His breath), 'Geez.....'
 

And then, just like Everything else, God Explained that to 
Adam, as well.
 

So, Adam goes down 
Into the valley, 

Across the river, & 
Over the hill, into the 
Cave, & finds the 
Woman. 

Then, in about 5 Minutes, he was back. 

God, His patience 
Wearing thin, said
Angrily, 'What is it
Now?'
 

And Adam said....
 

*
 

*
 

(YOU'RE GOING TO 
LOVE THIS!!!!!!)


*

* 


*


*


*


'What's a headache?'
???????


Comments

Popular Posts