Welcome to new Followers

 I just wanted to say WELCOME


I notice recently that I have had some more ladies (and possibly gents) have joined the followers list; (and you shyer ones that lurk) I just want to say a warm welcome and Hi. 

I Also wanted to say thank you to all of you who regularly follow my little blog . 

Now get yourself comfy with a cup of tea/coffee in hand  (just don't get it too near the keyboard) and have a nosy through the pages and see if you can find something that takes your fancy.  Don't forget the previous posts I have made in months gone by - there are a lot of them and there may be something amongst my ramblings that may be of use to you somewhere down the line or a recipe that you fancy trying.

I love to read everyone's comments or messages - it is very calming after a busy day in the office!

Must pop off now for a little while I have tea to get ready.

Won't be long and will catch you soon.


Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Hi- I just found your blog and have signed up. Love your thrifty posts!
    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela and welcome hope you make yourself comfy - big tea drinker here and I don't like paying through the nose for things. Hope you find some useful bits and bobs.

    Take care

    Pattypan (aka Tricia)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts