Liebster Award

 I have been given a surprise award by Anne of Silver Sewer http://silversewer.blogspot.com/


Thank you very much

Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. What a gift to be awarded with such kindness!

Now on to the details. The Liebster is a way to show a little Blog Love to bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.


The rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

I have now to choose 5 blogs to nominate for this award.  They are after deep consideration

Number 1

Rowan at Circle of the Year Blogspot http://circleoftheyear.blogspot.com/
I love the accounts of Rowan's travels in this country and abroad.  Each time I read an article it makes me feel as though I am there in person with her; plus I have learned a lot about places in this country that I have and haven't been to.  Rowan writes with sincerity and from the heart and I thoroughly enjoy my travels from my armchair with her.

Number 2

Kay and Sime Smith known as "The Smiths" http://thesmithsontour.blogspot.com/
I love catching up with these two honest hardworking couple and their efforts to simplify their lives without leaving an imprint on this world of ours. I love the fact that they are not scared to be themselves or that they conform to what other people think they should be doing.  They are delightfully "alternative" and passionate about everything they are involved with.  They have home educated their children as well as running their own business and have been good role models in daring to be different and meeting their own ethical requirements rather than follow like sheep along a well trodden path.  There are always other choices and I like their honesty, sincerity  and most definitely their love for each other and their humour.

Number 3

Kitty (also known as The Chicken Lady) http://kittyssuperallotment.blogspot.com/

Has recently started her own blog  about her allotment and I am very interested in her adventures in growing things and what to do with the produce.  Mainly because I am very interested in growing veg etc myself - I have grown the odd thing but am by no means an expert. I love the charming way in which she is experimenting and learning as she is going along but sharing it with us too.

Number 4

Kim at Oakmoon http://oakmoonstudio.blogspot.com/

I love Kim's blog primarily to see her latest creations as she is an extremely talented artist, who keeps stretching herself with different subjects and different mediums.   Kim does have an Etsy shop that is well worth a peek.  But overall it is a gentle blog full of love and experimentation  fantasy and imagination often through difficult circumstances but she is honest and loyal and it has been lovely to see her work evolve and become an extension of her inner self; as well as her portrayal of her animals and the little peek she allows us of her personal life.

Number 5

Rose of Secondhand Rose  http://secondhrose.blogspot.com/

I love reading Rose's blog.  I love reading about her finds in the local charity shops or antique centres. Rose is extremely knowledgeable about lots of items and finds a use in her own home or in her daughter's home for many an object or trinket.  Rose gives and shares from the heart  and is extremly fair, loving and compassionate. I have loved  reading this year about her work with the Tiggywinkles (hedgehogs) and about rescuing under weight ones taking them for the relevant help and then when up to weight taking them back into her garden or locality.

All these blogs give something special, and well worth a visit,  but most of all they are full of love and pure intent.

Please collect your award, you all deserve it but most of all enjoy it.

Comments

  1. Well, first and foremost many congratulations on your most well deserved award from Silversewer, I had read on her blog that she had awarded it to you yesterday - I'm so pleased for you Tricia.

    Now, thank you for choosing me to be one of the award winners passed on from you. I'm genuinely blushing after reading what you have written, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I still, nearly two years on can hardly believe that folk like reading my witterings.

    Sending a big Hug, and passing on my congratulations to the other award winners - just off to go and visit them.

    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pattypan - thank you very much!

    Your words are incredibly touching & we are really thrilled with the award.

    You always brighten our days with your lovely comments!

    Thanks again,

    Kay & Sime xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts