Well I am in the Pantry

... and it is not a pretty sight.

Me on my knees, bum up in the air armed with the steam cleaner setting about cleaning the innards of the pantry fridge making it spotless in readiness for the celebrations to come so that I can store all my fresh stuff safely.  Once that is done - the fridge will be dragged out so that I can set about the pantry shelves and the tin store behind as we seem to have had a bit of a tumble on the stacking but that will not take much sorting out.  Once that is done its into the lounge - so I am very slowly getting there.

Will catch up soon - that is if the pantry lets me escape -  talk about the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe  - my alter world starts with the pantry door!

Catch up soon


Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I think that you're making wonderful progress!

    Do take care in the pantry and if we don't hear from you within 48 hours we shall send for help!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts