Last call for today

Well I got three medium sized pizzas for tonights tea out of the mix; after all that I could only eat one half of mine as I was stuffed (unfortunately I don't have a very big appetite these days) so OH finished it off for me.  They were very tasty.  The bonus is that we have cold pizza for lunchboxes tomorrow with some salad.  Not sure what we are going to have for tomorrow nights tea - shall have a think on that one.  I am out tomorrow night so I will need something nice and quick.  We had home made chocolate mousse for pudding as well.  I still cannot locate my camera - so am unable to give you photos but it was very yummy.  OH liked the pizza and the pudding

I like it when I am in the mood to cook  and also get to play trouble is when I get into the swing of things time seems to pass really quickly and I end up running out of time.  Pity I have to work.  I could have so much more play time.

Right have to get ready for tomorrow

Catch up soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts