Morning formm Blustery wet Peterborough

Morning everyone,

My early night did some good and I slept right through although I am still headachey this morning.  It is wet bustery and blowing a hooley this morning and I hope everyone is keeping safe.  Full Moon, spring tides, transit of Venus, all sliught variables that affect this weather of ours.  Its just I am getng fed up with the rain I could do with a little warmth in my bones again.  I got the hot water bottle out again last night and got myself cosy under the quilt and I am glad I did.  Just have to wait for this weather to blow out.

Just keep safe wherever you are and have a good day

I have to trot off to work now for another busy day

Love to everyone

Take care

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better, the weather is getting a lot of people down I think. Like you I had a hot water bottle last night and |I plan to have one tonight as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts