Quick Pop In

I feel loads better than I did yesterday although the weather has been pretty miserable.  Its blowing a hooley out there and we have had rain again today ugh!

OH has not been too well today (not the same thing).

We had chicken stir fry for tea with noodles.  I was starving so it went down extremely well and was very tasty.

I am deep in the middle of a big pile of ironing at the moment (now the wardrobes are tidied out I thought it was about time I started to attack it and then get everything sorted and put away so that I can find things again.  I am watching a film at the moment which I haven't seen before "Mona Lisa Smile".  It is quite good and it is helping pass the time.  Once the ironing is done and put away I will start the lounge and get that all nice and tidy again - then that is the front of the house sorted.

Well I better get back to the smoothing board

Catch up soon I promise

Rowan -  I intend to have the hottie bottie again tonight too

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts