Good Morning Everyone

Good morning everyone  it is a beautiful sunny morning so far here in Peterborough- sorry for the absence, things have been quite busy around here just lately and also at work - I also seem to be going out a lot more in the evenings which has had an obvious knock on effect and because I am walking to work and quite often am walking home too I have been going to bed a little earlier than I normally do.

Thank you all for your good wishes - I am okay honestly and hopefully will be back to normal service quite shortly too many fingers in too many pies I have also been getting to grips or shall we say a tentative toe in some different computer programmes i.e. learning them not only for work but also for home use and being as OH hasn't assisted its been down to me to get to grips - sometimes I am a slow learner.

I am okay promise

Catch up with you all soon I promise

Have a lovely day

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Hello Trisha (waves)
    Glad you're okay...you had me worried there!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Rose H
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're ok Pattypan!

    It's hectic times for us too...

    Take care,

    K&S xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts