Every day holds new magic


It is a bright sunny morning so far here in Peterborough although there is a thick ryhmed up frost which chills the air but the sun has come out to play and cheers the heart and the cockles of our sole.  I will be walking into work soon and will enjoy the time to simply be and mull over thoughts that have been buzzing through my mind like will o the wisps, with me frantically trying to hang on to certain elements before they completely slip my conscious. A time to ground oneself down and put things into perspective for the day a time to give thanks that for another day at least I am alive to smell the roses.

I hope you have a day where you can simply be and take pleasure in whatever comes your way.

Catch up soon

Pattypan

xx

With

Comments

  1. Hi Pattypan,
    I hope everyday is Magical for you.
    Your Picture is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pattypan,
    I hope everyday is Magical for you.
    Your Picture is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts