Bit of an upset but a Happy Ending

Apologies for the delay this should have been posted at the weekend but I have been run off my feet.

My rescue cat Molly decided she was going walkabout on Wednesday night as I was taking rubbish to the dustbins, she skipped out like a streak of lightening into the street and then despite a good couple of hours out on the street trying to coax her back in she was having none of it. In the end I had to give up she had scarpered it was jet black and It was 2 am before I gave up the search as she had disappeared into the dark and so I went to bed.  Got about 4 hours sleep and then was up at 6 am trawling the neighbour-hood for her.  All to no avail.  I started to fret because we could not find her could not see her there was just no trace as though she had just vanished into thin air. I have been out everyday calling and searching for her not a sniff or a sight of her.  Then on Friday evening I went out after dark whistling (all my cats come to the whistle) and I got an answering response I called again and she popped her head out from under the builders scaffolding on the corner and came straight to me.  Needless to say I scooped her up and took her home.  bless her she was absolutely starving - she has not moved far since.

Hope everything is okay in your neck of the woods hopefully will get a chance to catch up over the weekend.

Love and light

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you got little Molly back.. they don't half cause us some worry at times but we wouldn't be without them.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little furry felines worry the life out of you don't they? I'm very pleased she's back where she belongs :o) What a relief for you.
    Rose H
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thank goodness you got her home safely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, Rose and Emma Kate - there's no return when they get their little paws wrapped tightly round your heart. Think she has her human extremely well trained. I can breathe now she is home and sleep!

    Take care

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts