Monday Evening round up

It has been a long and busy day at work and I was pleased to get home and on with some of my projects but instead I was taken out for a meal; nothing posh but it was tasty  I had a chicken korma with all the trimmings and OH had a steak platter. Followed by a Raspberry Eaton Mess in a long tall knickerbocker glory glass the sort that we used to have cola floats in when we were younger. The food was good and it was nice to be out of the house on a lovely summers evening.  It was a lovely treat.  So the rest of my projects are postponed until tomorrow evening.

I have spoken to my mum and she is comfy - I am going to go and do a bit of cleaning for her on Saturday early on spend the morning with her doing what she wants doing and then coming home to start on my own chores.  Fortunately there is a good bus route between where she lives and town so I should be able to get there and back under my own steam.

I also have a Golden Wedding to attend at the weekend it is one of my mum's brothers. Two brothers (my mum's brothers) married two sisters and it will be good to catch up with them and the rest of the family as it has been a while since we all met up.

So tomorrow night I have to get a wriggle on as I have an awful lot to do.  I sometimes wonder where I find the time to go to work - I am never bored I always have something to do.

Catch you all soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. That sounds a lovely meal and wonderful not to have to do the washing up afterwards!

    You have a busy weekend planned too. I'm sure your mum will be delighted to have you there to help out and keep her company. Then a Golden Wedding too. You will be going flat out all this week to try and play catch-up to do all the weekend things in advance.

    I've just been looking for an Elderberry recipe (I have a big bag in the freezer) and came across one for Elderberry Rob that you supplied me with : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mum is doing ok, and happy to see you back posting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts