Wednesday Round Up

Sorry its a short and sweet pop by this evening; I have been out to the monthly meeting of the Pyschic and Spiratual Fellowship and as always we have had a fantastic medium Natalie with us this evening.  If you are ever in Peterborough on the first Wednesday of every month please come and see us at the Fellowship the meeting starts prompt for 7:30 pm and is held at Paston Community Centre in Peterborough.  Entrance fee is £5 and tea and coffee with biscuits and there are usually cakes to buy (which are really scrummy).  Monies raised after expenses for the hall and insurance are taken goes to those local good causes in the area which quite often get overlooked.  We get to have an entertaining evening learning about something we love and spending time with like minded people.

I now have a pile of ironing to do so it will be a little while before I go up to bed - I am trying to break the ironing pile into bite sized sessions so that it does not overwhelm me and I do not lose momentum.  There is nothing nicer than freshly laundered clothes clean and sweet smelling apart from lovely clean sheets.  I like the simple things in life and sometimes it is the simplest things that bring the most pleasure.

Right I am off to get on with the ironing.

Catch you all soon

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. I wish I lived close enough to come along to your Fellowship meetings Tricia. I am still occasionally experiencing things I cannot explain and would love to learn more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts