Cranberries

Come this time of year I am forever on the look out for the first cranberries as religiously every year I make Cranberry and Apple Jelly and I make a lot of it as we use it throughout the year.  This little gem is worth its place on the Pantry shelf as it can be used in sauces in sandwiches in gravy.  I popped the recipe up quite some time ago but here is the link


So in the next few days or so/weeks I will be on the lookout for the first cranberries in order that I can get stuck in and get a couple of batches made to last the year.  

There is of course also the Cranberry Gin, Cranberry Cheese, Cranberry Membrillo and Cranberry Curd, Cranberry and Clementine Chutney and Cranberry and Cointreau Sauce for the Christmas Turkey to make as well.

I am taking my mum shopping tomorrow in Spalding so I shall have a look out there as mum wants to stock up at the supermarket whilst we have the chauffeur with us.

Catch you soon I am sorting the dining room out today so will probably be missing in action for an hour or two at least.  There is always something to do and I just do not understand the phrase "I am bored" I can always keep myself occupied.

Pattypan

x

x




Comments

Popular Posts