52 Week Challenge



Sadly due to recent events I am lagging behind with the challenge.  I shall endeavour to catch up as quickly as I can.

Now where was I  - oh yes working a Sue Dakin design of the Lake District a long stitch kit and I had managed to run out of wool.  I need to locate a couple of more skeins of different thread which will probably occur around pay day which in effect puts that particular project on hold until I get the threads to resume the same.

Resting up and doing nothing in particular is not normally my style but I have had no option in light of recent events but needless to say I am now itching to get going again on some of my needlework.  I had started a small Coleshill wild rose needlepoint sometime ago so that is the next one I will attempt to complete - I cannot guarantee that it will be done in a week but I should be able to get some of it worked; it is something not too taxing to start with. I have already worked one of these panels previously which are intended to be cushion inserts in due course.  I think you can just about pick out the bits I have actually worked the Roses near the middle.



I still have a way to go and then the background will be worked in cream.

Many apologies for not keeping up but I hope to rectify that soon.

Love and Light

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Its great to hear from you Pattypan, linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think it matters if we do not do one a week - there will be some weeks when life is too busy, and others when we will cross 2 or 3 things off the list, I am sure! That needlepoint is at LEAST a four week project [sort the threads, do the background, do the flowers, do the foliage!] blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the challenge, just jump in when you can, no need to put pressure on yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, Angel and Dreamer

    Thank you for your understanding. I have been sat again this evening doing some more to the Rose Needlepoint - I have lots of craft projects to either finish off or to start from Scratch and this is my main emphasis although there will be the odd other thing thrown in for good measure. I know what I am like if I do not keep motivated so I am trying to get momentum moving again.

    Love and Light

    Pattypan

    x

    Pattypan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts