52 Projects


Well I am lagging notoriously behind on the 52 Projects challenge and perhaps I should have given up on this but that is not in my nature and I do not give in easily.  I will get there in the end.

Despite for the past weeks not being able to do any needlework of any nature this weekend I have finished off a couple of spiral scarves that I had started crocheting and not finished, so that is another couple of UFOs off the list.  Still many more to go but at least it is a start.



I just love the colours of these two scarves

I have also downloaded a couple of crochet tutorials off of You Tube as I want to expand my stitch library so research and shortly practice will commence -  I have the wool I just cannot find the right sized crochet hook at the moment they are not where they were left so I may well have to purchase a couple of more hooks. I decided in my infinite wisdom that I wanted to try some different stitches. Up to now I have predominantly used trebles or a combination of singles, doubles and trebles and I quite like the effect of the popcorn stitch.  I shall report more and give the links etc.once I have had an opportunity to play a bit.  I like to find my way around a new stitch so I get used to working it pretty quickly.

Needless to say whilst I have been involved on my research I have had company.  I do not know what it is about a kitten and a lap top but each one of  them has taken it in turns to sprawl on the computer whilst I am trying to type and then has to be manhandled to get them off they are extremely reluctant to move and need some persuasion.

I think I shall drag out my single bedspread yellow and green bedspread/blanket that I have been crocheting and see if I can get that finished or at least worked up a bit more in time for next week's 52 Projects challenge.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. They are so pretty! [I like the top one best] blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, they do love to 'aid' don't they? OllieCat likes nothing better than to have a sit on in use tech!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts