Sunday Catch Up

Its been a busy day I have had the washing machine on as it has been a good drying day and I have had what I laundered out in the garden in the lovely fresh air; I am now busy doing some ironing and getting the clothes hung and aired before packing them back into the wardrobes and drawers. 

All the food I bought yesterday is all nice and frozen in the freezer. Big sigh of relief.  I had doubts but I think that is only natural especially with everything that has happened with the freezer so far.

On Friday morning I woke up with  sore throat.  This morning I have woken up with a streaming cold; I am nursing it; but this is too early in the season to be getting a cold.  I must contact the Doctors and get the flu jab organised as I have been told that I should be having these on a yearly basis.

We have had a very delicious tea, the stuffed pork belly with roast potatoes. roast parsnips, peas, shredded cabbage, carrots, and some of the runner beans I froze the other night.with lashings of gravy and crackling.  That went down very nicely.

Right must get on with the smoothing iron.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan x

Comments

Popular Posts