Sunday Night Tea

Its been a busy afternoon  - for the best part engaged in operation oven clean - I am lucky to still have any nails left and that;s with Marigolds on!

After Operation Oven Clean was completed I set too to do Sunday lunch - not a roast this week but Beef Wellingtons - I did not make them they were pre-bought   - and individual Wellingtons - more as an experiment really we liked them.  However when I get the new freezer I shall set too and make some individual ones myselfSometimes you have to try things to establish that you actually like them

I also made swede and carrot crush, cooked fresh peas after podding them and  also broad beans (also fresh and podded), boiled potatoes, and mixed shredded greens served with gravy.  Very tasty it was too.

Here are the photos:










Its been wet and wild today with periods of bright sunshine in between and there have been thunder storms and lightning which I oh so do not like.

Despite all of this one particular resident (Demetri) of the household has been fast asleep most of the day despite the weather cushy number or not.



Catch you soon

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Mmmm those beef wellingtons look lick ya lips delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts