New Baking Equipment

I nipped into Lakeland whilst I was in town yesterday and fell lucky.  When Lakeland introduced their new catalogue I pored over the book and decided on a couple of items  I could afford and/or would like - and sometimes I manage to get things and other times zilch.  Its the luck of the draw really.

When I went into the shop yesterday I was specifically looking for two items; the Pannetone pan and the Stollen pan.  Both had been advertised earlier on at £15 each which I decided was a little too rich for my pocket but nevertheless if I came across them with a reasonable reduction on them then that was a different matter for consideration entirely.  At first I could not locate them but then on the way out of the shop I espied them under a counter.  Both had been reduced to half price and so I came away with them, and my new book salt, sugar and smoke which I have covered under a separate post.

So sometimes if you wait circumstances change and enable that which you thought to be out of reach to come into your life and that is what happened for me yesterday. I consider myself lucky.

I hope you too have had a good few days.

Catch you soon

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts