Here comes the sun








After  the sun being conspicuous by its absence yesterday I have woken today to bright sunshine shining through the window; a sight to warm the cockles of your heart.  I have been sat just enjoying the moment and the quietness of the house whilst OH walked Missy.  Sometimes we need the quietness to help restore energy levels. Just to be able to sit and simply be. A lot of the time I do not get the opportunity and I relish it all the more when I do.  Sometimes we just need peace quiet and solitude to simply grow and to unravel information and experiences that come our way.   It is on mornings like this that I want to be down in Cornwall in the countryside not far from the coast.  A chance to chill in beautiful surroundings and the chance to go to the beach and feel the sand between my toes and a quick paddle - there always has to be a paddle.  There is something oh so wonderful about the light in Cornwall even on the greyest day. But it is oh so good to see the sun after what seems to have been a long grey winter; simple pleasures.

I am off to get some vitamin D

Catch you later

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts