I found it

What you may ask - my crafting mojo is back.  After a long break of having lots of projects to complete and not being able to settle this week has seen me returning not to UFOs but two new projects.  In fairness I already had the materials for one of the projects but I did succumb to the lure of wool this week to make a present for a pregnant friend who is due her first child  shortly (a baby boy), so I am beavering away at this present but for obvious reasons this post is not going to be a show and tell as I want it to be a surprise for her although I suspect she may have an inkling that I am up to something.

The second project is a simply stringed necklace, bracelet and earrings for me.  I have strung the necklace but now cannot find the finishing pieces and fasteners and I have a bracelet and earrings yet to finish.  In creams and coffees.  When I have found the said fasteners which should enable me to finish the project I will pop up photos, but so far I am pleased with how things are coming together.

I suspect in part this re-emergence of my crafting mojo is due to the inspiration gained from this lovely blog which really has some lovely projects.


One of my main hobbies has always been crochet so if I am going to do anything of an evening after work it is usually crotchet of some description because I can pick it up and put it down without causing problems or without losing my place on the pattern.

I am quite taken with the hot water bottle covers, the rugs/throws so much so I have started to collect some multi coloured wool together in order to start another throw later on in the year this one will be multi coloured and bright - normally I stick to more pastels rather than brights so this will be a real change.  I love colour anyway.  It makes me feel so happy.

So if it goes quiet for a while you will know I am crafting trying to get things done and making the most of my time.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts