Sunday Catchup

Today would have been my darling dad's 81st birthday and June 1st would have been my Nans.  Happy birthday to you both and I hope you are having a jolly old good knees up to celebrate!

I have  chicken roasting in the oven for tea with pigs in blankets, roasties, broccoli, carrots cauliflower and peas with lashings of gravy.  It will not be long before it is ready.

Its been cold here today and miserable most of the day but typical it has now brightened up a bit. On a positive note we do need the rain but it incapacitates me quite severely when it is damp as I stiffen up.  I also know when its going to rain - stick me on a wall hook and I would make a very good barometer!

Lots of things have happened over the past few days which will be revealed over the coming posts and it looks as though I am going to be on a steep learning curve.  What I will say straight away though is that I do need a much larger pantry than I have at the moment. It does look as though I am going to very busy though.

I know its daft but I am craving at the moment going on holiday down to Cornwall, to paddle in the sea and to explore rockpools - I think my inner child wants a vacation!

I have some sorting to do this evening or at least to make a start on.

Must get a wriggle on catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Sounds as though you're going to be busy in the near future.t's been cold here as well and I have to say that paddling in the sea isn't top of my list of things to do at the moment. It needs to be a bit warmer before I venture in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowan lovely to see you back. Been very warm here this week apart from yesterday and today. Its usually a lot warmer in Cornwall by a couple of degrees comapred to here hence the paddling not here though! Take care Pattypan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts