Teething Problems

Since last Thursday evening I have been dosed up on Neurofen as I have had the most horrendous toothache.  Unfortunately I cannot do anything until I get paid, so am trying to hang on but I have had a lot of pain and been very uncomfortable. At the weekend I went out dosed up and not able to have a drink anyway because of the epilepsy meds so I just had coca cola. I think when I do get to the Dentist that there will be a further couple of extractions in which case the broken plate will need to be added to so it is going to cost quite a bit to get the situation rectified and that is on the National Health.  It needs doing though so hopefully will be able to get in sooner rather than later.  These things are sent to try us! Never mind though will get there eventually. Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. There is a maximum tier you will pay through the NHS £182 and that will cover all treatments, make your appointment it might be a few weeks until you can get in anyway, tooth infections and lead to serius things and even infect the heart, phone them up dont wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn

    Was lucky to get in today. Have had a small temporary filling popped in and been given antibiotics - feeling so much better already. Will pay once the treatment has concluded - there will be a couple of visits yet as I need to get a replacement plate done - mine has broken.

    Catch you soon.

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts