Garden Hiccup

Well the Gardener did not turn up yesterday and I was a little disgruntled to say the least as the date was the date he suggested.  However it appeared that they had a bit of a disastrous day yesterday for one reason or another and he has assured me he will be here on Monday.  I do hope so otherwise it will be back to square one again and I want to get on with all sorts of things as per usual.  So I am in the hands of the gods.

Its not very warm here this morning although the sun has been out intermittently. 

We have already been to Homebase this morning and then had breakfast outOH is in the throes of putting on a new pantry door and to follow a new understairs door to match in with the ones already replaced.  So things are happening but too slowly for my liking but at least they are happening.  I think I need to learn to be a little more patient than I am which may or may not happen any time soon.

Right I had better get a wriggle on I am preparing the area around the door for him to get on under the stairs and then no doubt I will have to clean up again after him!

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts