Chasing My Tail

Its been one of those days where I seem to have been chasing my tail.  It was a lovely bright sunny morning but I was stiff - down to the humidity I am sure of it as it has been quite warm for most of the day. 

I had a busy morning at work and then left the office at 2:30pm to be at the hospital in readiness for the class at 3:00pm. 

If truth be known I was not really in the mood for the back class, as I was so stiff and hurt but it has turned out to be just the ticket and has helped although I struggled with some of the exercises but not the ones I thought I would.  Apparently there are another five sessions booked.  it has taken some of the ache out of my back which I am pleased about.  So that's a positive. Just have to work out some of the more complicated exercises - elegant they are not but that's not what it is all about.  In the greater scheme of things I am lucky to have this resource.  I do now have very bad cramp in my hip not quite sure where to put myself.

The class finished at 4:00pm and then I walked home and got in for 5:00pm and OH was already home.

We are having roast chicken and chips for tea; the bird is in the oven as we speak = it will be cooked when it is cooked  - no time guestimate.

Right things to potter at.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts