Deep cleaning - not my favourite pastime

However it needs doing on a regular basis especially with six cats and a Jack Russell that's 30 odd paws a day going through as well as the human foot fall. So even though cleaning is done every week I do do a deep clean every month to really get to the nitty gritty. 

This time round with the hot weather the cats have been shedding (they get groomed every day) but still shed so despite being careful you always come across bits that come out of the woodwork.  With that and spiders (this is an old house and OH is terrified of them) it gets a bit of an itchy job but at least everything will be disinfected, washed, dried and polished for the beginning of the month.  

I want the dining room to look nice as I hope to start a garland and lantern project for popping out at the beginning of September for the autumn months. Using the fabric leaves that I purchased from The Works.  I have two 6 foot welsh dressers a corner dresser, a dresser top large pine table and eight chairs (two carvers) and a side drawer dresser which houses my CD Collection.  This year after seeing so many lovely arrangements on peoples blogs and also on Pinterest I thought I would give it a go myself.

So its upwards and onwards still loads to do and am having to stop every so often because of the heat and my back kicking off but we will get there.

Be back a little later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts