Good morning

Its really hot again already and when its hot I think of something long and cool to drink.  The colder the better - not necessarily alcoholic but long and cool.


Anyway have found this recipe in my mum's cookery book and it sounds just the ticket in reality I have yet to make it but I think it may be a good one to literally make from the pantry shelf especially in this weather when the less to do the better

PINEAPPLE CRUSH:

Ingredients:

1 19oz can/carton of pineapple juice
Juice of 1 Orange
Juice of 1 Lemon
Sugar
2 Pints of Ginger Ale

Method:  Combine the fruit juices, sweeten to taste then chill in the fridge.

Just before serving add the Ginger Ale (make sure it is chilled though).

Makes approximately 3 pints

So this may well be on the cards for tomorrow! We have Ice Cream floats for tonight.

Right I had better get a wriggle on.

Have a good day wherever you may be.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts