Its going to be a busy week

I have had physio again today and all the walking to has completely cream crackered me and I am grumpy as my tooth is playing up a little bit. So not a happy bunny.  Still up to my ears with the cleaning but then I know the house will be lovely and clean for the next month and so I am hoping to play a little bit this coming weekend although as I have said I am going to be busy during the week. 

I really want to get back to my preserving and also to some of my handicrafts  - I need to finish off some projects namely some crochet and get started on finishing off some of the numerous ufos as well as some of the items I have purchased from Ebay part worked.  I also want to start hand piecing a patchwork something which I can pick up and put down and work at my leisure.  There was rather a pretty one worked in diamonds with a white background that came up on Ebay but I missed the auction it went for over £100  - worth the effort that has gone into it bit I want to work something myself.  I have done English paper piecing before when I was at school. The diamonds ended up forming a star pattern but it did look stunning  I thought that  something like that would look attractive and give me something to persist with on a long term basis.  Once I get into the back bedroom a bit more I think I will find no end of others ufos as well.  I know I have a lot of wool.

Anyway back to work.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x
We intend to go to the Farm shop again at the weekend so will stock up on meat etc. then for the month.  There is a little room in the freezer and with me tidying up the dining room I can find things again.

Comments

  1. housework is never ending or seems to be like preserving always something to do, its coming to that time when gluts will be abound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur Dawn - the older I get the harder it is to get motivated with the cleaning because it is a lot of hard work, But then I do like the house to be clean. I would rather have the gluts than none at all like this year. Hopefully I will get everything sorted for next year. Take care. Pattypanxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts