The Kitchen

During the process of cleaning out the kitchen I have actually started to paint the skirting and pipework to freshen it up.   It has been sometime since it was last done.  I have also managed to get it all over me.  What a shock.  The paint is currently still drying off will leave it a couple of days as it is only a first coat and needs to be rubbed down a little before the next coat is applied.  Once this has been done I then hope to actually get the walls filled where needed and then to be able to get the paint on the walls.  I have chosen a lemon colour for the walls and the handles to the pine units are green. 

I have some of the fabric for the cupboard skirts which is an apple green gingham but still need some more for the kitchen sink and pelmet frill and curtains.  I shall hopefully get the balance this week as the market trader indicated that he was having more in this week.  I also want some extra to make a couple of ironing board covers as well.  So it looks as though I am going to be at the sewing machine for a while as well.

Once it is all tickety boo will post some photographs.  hopefully it will look simple and fresh when it is finished which is what I am aiming for.

So lots to do as usual and too little time.   Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts