Well I think today may be a washout

Weatherwise the sky is still grey and cloudy but lighter than it was.  However I think today is a complete washout when it comes to doing the shed.  Something may be salvaged we will wait and see but at least we have all the pieces to get on with stuff and maybe even get the patio done with one fair swoop which will stand us in good stead.

We have just had a sausage sarnie each and a milky coffee (mine Masawatti style) and a bit of a chin wag as you do.  I am going to get on in the kitchen downstairs in the hope that I can get it squared to get on with other things that I have and need to do.  Including my own personal washout  - more laundry.

We have been to the Butchers and  have bought a piece of beef to have later on for tea with home made Yorkshire pudding and a few veggies. We have bought a few other bits and bobs as well.  We do not do badly on the food front and tend to buy the best we can with the money available to us. I normally like the  routine and simplicity of Sundays - no hurry compared to the rest of the week just pootling along all very relaxed as a norm.  In the winter months I love watching old films or new ones snuggled up on the settee just taking things easy.  That is not going to happen today though too much to do.


My back is bad today after yesterday humping things around so I am gingerly doing things as I do not want to be totally incapacitated.  However hopefully will be able to help OH with getting the slabs into the garden as he will not be able to manage them on his own.

So am off to pootle in the kitchen although in reality want to snuggle on the settee and watch a film.

Right must get on.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts