Kitchen Helpers

I hit the Charity Shop yesterday and found two slow cookers in excellent condition and not too pricey.  They were in better condition than two I already have for cooking so my original two are going to be used for soap making and for continuing my candle making.

Oh has also eventually built up a small kitchen work trolley with a couple of shelves on to give me a little more room for food preparation which is proving to be extremely useful.

Now just have to get him in the right frame of mind to tackle a couple of more projects for me.  I have to choose my moments carefully.

We had the Gas Engineer come out to check the boiler and the cooker yesterday.  The hand thermostat has given up the ghost and is not talking to the main boiler. We gave to have a new one sorted out but also apparently the boiler needs a separate fuse box to isolate it should there be any problems.  It currently does not have one and the Landlords Agent apparently will have to provide an electrician to arrange for this before she comes back again. Its just the depth that varies.

My foot is more comfy now and I have overall once I got used to it enjoyed my time at home although I have been greatly restricted in what I have been able to do on the household front.  Because my foot is now more comfy it will not be long before I return to work.  I have asked them to be gentle with me as I will be going back i to the fray on full duties. I am sat down so that should assist with any problems with my foot.

I have also bought some primulas for some tubs I have so I need to get them sorted over the next couple of days or so.  They always give a blast of cheery colour.  Will have to see what else I can find to go with them.

Right I now need to get a wriggle on.  I have Cottage pie to prepare for tea with a lovely melted cheese topping and served with veggies.






Catch you shortly.

Pattypan xx


Comments

Popular Posts