I am absolutely tired out and yet when I go to bed I am not sleeping well because of my back. Because I am tired I am also getting overwhelmed with things and I have to go back to brass tacks and slow down. Its so frustrating. Will be okay again in a couple of days or so just need to give myself space - and I have so much to do and so little time to do it as usual. I feel as though I am on a treadmill and am fast running out of time. Mostly to do with work and not being able to get a chance to chill properly.
I have things to do as usual they consist of:
- Drying some exotic mushrooms and also some tiny button mushrooms.
- Cooking and drying some more pasta.
- Making more Tarragon vinegar.
- Drying some more tomatoes for sun dried tomatoes in olive oil.
- Starting off my own vinegar mother.
- Making butter.
- Making flavoured butter and freezing.
- Freezing more basil in oil.
- More chillies to dry.
- Dry more raspberries.
- Make some Blushing Strawberry wine.
- Five Spice peaches.
- Peach and Chilli Chutney.
- Pickled Cherries.
- Spiced Oranges.
- Dried Kiwi fruit.
- Some Summer Berries in Kirsch.
I have most of the ingredients in so I am hoping that I will get quite a lot of them made. Will probably start with the quickest ones first.
If not they will get put on the deferred list.
Told you I was either in it up to my neck or things were rattling round my ankles. Tis just the depth that varies.
Catch you soon.