Where has the day gone to

Its been a busy old day and I haven't got to do what I intended to do but I have got to do an awful lot of sorting out that needed doing.  But will get there in due course.

We have had another visit down to the tip; another one is scheduled but I have an awful lot of decluttering to do.  Will try and get a batch of chutney on this evening and all bottled up, but if not it will keep until tomorrow evening when I may well be able to get both batches that I had planned up and running.  

Oh has given the hedge a haircut and then taken me out for tea.  However there was a method in his madness.  He wanted to watch the Grand Prix without distraction!.

Right I had better get a wriggle on still loads to do - hopefully I will make good inroads and get everything done and dusted.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts