Where has this evening gone

I haven't managed to get much done this evening.  I had some financial matters to take care of and instead of taking a short time it has taken over 2 1/2 hours to sort out.  I haven't even got into the garden this evening.  So have not had any chill out time.  Things have been frustrating at work as well.  Oh well tomorrow is another day. Its just the depth that varies.

I nipped to the shop at dinner time as I needed some comfortable shoes to wear to work that looked reasonably smart.  I have ended up with two pairs of mule type shoes  which I think will be ideal in the long run.  They even have a little bit of a heel.  I just needed something that was not enclosed yet would still give support to my feet.

I think there is going to be a storm.  Every so often I can see sheet lightning in the distance so even if we do not get it per se it is certainly circling.  

Don't like storms.  Too much electricity in the air.

Right short and sweet tonight have to get the animals fed and then off for an early night.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts