Dried Elderflower Cordial Kit and Hedgerow Fruit Kit






I was curious (and we all know that curiosity killed the cat).  When I was mooching around ebay the other day, I came across an elderflower cordial kit.  So I sent for it and was quite pleasantly surprised .  It came with a decent pack of dried elderflowers a muslin for straining  and some citric acid.  The supplier forgot to pack the recipe and went to the effort  of emailing it to me.  Its only a little kit so I am hoping to make that this weekend.  Gave me a good idea of what to do next year and dry some elderflowers  that way I can make elderflower cordial when I feel like it.




I have also got another kit as well from a different supplier for a hedgerow fruit kit; yet again quite a bit of stuff but have to supply the fruit myself.  Two kits two reasonable quality and giving me ideas for next year.  There is also a leaflet giving quantities for different fruits not just from the wild larder with which to make your own wine.  I have found some reduced plums at the veg shop this morning so I intend to make a couple of gallons of plum wine to start with utilising this kit and will see how I get on.  I will pop up a review for both kits afterwards so it looks as though I am going to be busy again ladies and gents.


I am brimming with ideas again although I am not sure whether that is a good or bad thing.

Catch up later I have a lot of things to do and I also need to go into town.  However not before I have had a mug of coffee and something to eat.  I am ravenous.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts