Afternoon tea vouchers from my brother and his family.

Recently via my OH My brother works for the same company I sent my brother his birthday card and present.  I had not heard from or seen him for sometime (as we both have busy lives) and I received my belated birthday present from him  a voucher for afternoon tea for two at Patisserie Valerie in Cathedral Square in Peterborough.  I am highly chuffed.  I hope it is as good as the afternoon tea I had at Orton Hall Hotel for my friend's birthday tea.  However it is something to look forward to and a very thoughtful pressie as it is centred round one of my passions in life food.

Patisserie Valerie has a very good reputation so we shall see what we shall see, but thank you to my brother and his family for a lovely pressie.  One thing is for certain I shall enjoy myself no matter what.

http://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/offers.aspx?a=3

Comments

Popular Posts