The Embroidery Machine

I still have not used it not for not wanting to but I am still not clear in the craft room/computer room.  I just don't know where all the stuff comes from.  I have also been on You Tube watching some tutorials and eyeing up designs on different embroidery sites.  I have bought in some embroidery threads and also two different types of backing.  One sulky the other more Vilene based.  I have been eyeing up quite a lot of designs some of which are freebies on various websites and also creating Wish Lists; needless to say this is for about an hour before I go up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire but I am having a good look around and getting terribly inspired.  This does not bode well.

My cousin does not know that I have invested in a sewing machine yet. She already has one and has had one for quite some time. I am hopefully going to be able to visit and see her in Lincoln soon.  She also is very good at needlework and cooking.  My mum and her mum were sisters with about 10 months between them and so the two of us have been raised more like sisters than cousins.  Needless to say she is one of my closest cousins.  However what is extremely interesting is that for the best part the pair of us have gone shopping independently and bought things and when it turns out she has items I have bought and visa versa.  Not everything of course but it has caused quite a bit of amusement over the years.  So with the Embroidery machine I will get to play shortly and then there will be no stopping me.

There are four sites I have been looking at.  There are a lot more out there but the ones I have been concentrating on  are:








There are freebies on some of them as well (on the embroidery designs one you can have three freebies per week.

I think part of the trouble is that I need to be organised when I am working and I have not been able to find all my accoutrements for the ordinary sewing machine and I don't want to go and buy new if I can help it.  So I really do need a good clear out and I am hoping for some serious sorting out time soon.  When OH goes fishing again the computer/craft room is getting a major overhaul and then I will be able to get cracking.

There is so much I want to achieve and do.

Then of course there is the sewing machine.  

Once the house is sorted I am going to allow myself the luxury of playing to my heart's content with no housework to break it up.  That is a promise to myself.

Catch you soon.



Pattypan


x

Comments

Popular Posts