Busmans Holiday

By the time that you read this post I should hopefully be in full swing in respect of operation Christmas.  I have the radio on and am working away downstairs trying to create order of our chaos.

It is going to be a bit of a busmans holiday i.e. that I am going to be working most of my holiday apart from one day.  But there we are.  It does not look as if I am going to get time to do any crafting apart from my day with my cousin, but hey ho nonny no the work I have to do needs doing. So perhaps it is a good thing that I have booked an away day.  At least if nothing else to get my jelly roll quilt started.  So it is just a brief nip in.

I have determined that I need to get up with OH and do normal hours otherwise I will still be asleep instead of being able to get on. I have to be disciplined about this and despite me wanting to crash it just cannot happen.  I am not firing on all cylinders this morning in any event as I had another bad sicky attack last night probably because I ate more than I normally do although had not stuffed myself silly.  I do not eat as much as I used to I just cannot do.  The joys of getting older.

It was a very cold night last night although we did not have a frost when OH walked Missy this morning it was 2 degrees still brghh.  I opened the door and promptly shut it.  However I will need to venture into the garden at some point so I am hoping it warms up a little when I will be able to take advantage of the same. I also need to sort the shed so that some of the stuff that belongs in the shed can go home and out of the house.  I just have not got there yet.  So Fingers crossed and toes plaited.  It looks as though it is going to be a long day.

Right here we come.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts