A little step further

The embroidery machine is now on the sewing table.  All its accessories are sorted into a separate box to keep everything clean.  I have a separate box for threads etc.  I have ordered a couple of USB sticks and hopefully they will be with me by Thursday.  Getting there and getting sorted on this front.  Still full of cold  - antibacs seem to be kicking in although the side effects are not.  I am terribly pleased with the machine.  Thank you once again Anne I am really looking forward to playing with it and reading the tutorials and making things.

Right had better get to bed.  Just so excited I had to share.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make with it. Glad for you that it is making you so happy and excited - like Christmas come early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BB; some of the things on some of the forums I belong to on this specific subject have inspired me to have a go. Rather intricate FSL (Free Standing Lace) Angels (done by a beginner) and lace Poinsettias. Yes you have to pay for them and some are off the beam a little but once you have you can create at anytime. I am chuffed to little bits with the machine and you are right it is like Christmas come early. However the patchwork is on the cards as well. I am like a big kid in a Sweetie shop. Now to start to learn and try and recreate some of these beautiful things. I hope you have a fab time with your family around you this Christmas all of you tucked up together. Catch you soon. Special times. Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. I wish you joy with your machine,I intend to master mine in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam,

      I did not realise you have one. I have joined a Beginners Forum on Facebook via Sweetpea Designs ( I am on both) but the beginner one is where I predominantly go to the ladies and gents they are very supportive. Hope you have a lovely Christmas with Fran home xx Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts