Thank you

Thank you for all the love and support you have shown on my recent loss of Squeak.  It is very much appreciated.

Despite having the other cats, and this is no reflection on them, the house seems so empty without her as she was always the first to greet me in the morning and when I came home from work and using me as a climbing post not minding whether I had clothing on at all or not.  Ouch! And then curling around my neck in her preferred spot as I went through the house or sitting on the top of the dining room door when it was ajar.  At least she is not suffering, she had been showing signs of a cold but it did not seem to be as bad as the one she had had earlier in the year.

We have buried her in the garden under the Cherry tree with my other fur babies.  She was such a special placid cat.  Even when we introduced new members to the fur baby family she was always sweet natured and welcoming with them and especially with the kittens and then she became Aunty Squeak, chief baby sitters when they got too much for Molly and Molly needed time out.  The kittens are not really kittens anymore as they are now four years old, but I still refer to them so.

She will be forever in my heart.

Thank you once again.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts