Its going to be a busy weekend

Thank God Its Friday - it has been a long  and busy week despite me having Wednesday off for the delivery of the new bed.  All sorted though on that front.  I also have OH off work as he is unwell at the moment. Hopefully that will right itself soon.

I am in the kitchen tonight hence this early post.  I have already started with the countdown on the jobs.

  • Bath Dog - check - she was not impressed! But she now smells nice and sweet again.  Nothing worse than "doggy" aroma however she has managed to drench me in the process.
  • Start with the deep cleaning of the kitchen - in progress.
  • Go to the tip - hoping to do this tomorrow before the threatened snow - hence me cleaning the kitchen as there is some more rubbish to go and I want to get as far ahead as I can.  So I think tonight may be a later night and it will be an early start for the tip in the morning.

That is enough to start with will see how I get on.

I have had a very frustrating day at work in any event as everything I have touched has had problems and been complicated.  I hate it when that happens.  Never mind tiz Friday and for the next two weeks we have only a four day working week because of Easter.  Hurrah!  That potentially means some time for me to craft somewhere down the line - still a lot of sorting out to do before then though.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you all soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts