Busy Busy Busy

Its been a very busy first day back at work.  And my feet have not stopped running around since I got home. I have literally just sat down to have some egg custard and five minutes rest to write this post and then it will be upwards and onwards again.

After having tea I nipped into the garden and started in the area outside the back door and I now have the little section near the back door done.  Mind you I was outside from about 6:40pm until just gone 9:00pm. So that is that little section done I am going to now have to gradually work myself down the pavement until we get to the shed.  OH is going to the tip again and so a lot more rubbish has joined the pile.  I have even managed to wash the area that I have sorted just by the back door down with clean water and as I have said I am going to work my way down the pavement.  Will have another bash tomorrow night on the next small section.  Until I get it done.  I am not putting a time limit on it.  When its done it will be done. I shall keep nibbling away at it.  I have also re-bagged my sack of potatoes as the bottom was starting to go out of the bag. 

After a lovely bright day it turned chilly again this evening.  I could really have done with another top on whilst I was outside but I am in now so there is no need as it is warm in the house. So stage 1 if operation Herb Garden has been started.

Now to prepare tomorrow night's tea before I get myself sorted out for tomorrow. Supposed to be better weather tomorrow which will be nice.

Right upwards and onwards hope you have all had a good day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. That's the way to go, just nibble away at the jobs to be done. The herb plot sounds like it will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. missing you, hope you are ok x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts