Monthly Draw Win

I never win anything as a rule although I am very lucky in other ways for which I am very grateful.

I have recently been buying some beginner and intermediate embroidery kits from Maggie Gee and I must say her kits are lovely and have been a great introduction for me back into the world of embroidery after having so many years where I have not actually done any finer needlework. I still have a long way to go.  Anyway Maggie has a monthly prize draw.  It is not something I normally do either i.e. take part in prize draws but I decided to have a go and this month I am the lucky beneficiary of this draw.  Its daft but I am ever so excited and it has really cheered me up. I have been suffering with a bad cold all week and have been in bed since then trying to shake the wretched thing so this little win really has perked me up.

For those of you not familiar with Maggie her web site is here



and Facebook here

https://www.facebook.com/MaggieGeeNeedlework/

and etsy shop here.


For my prize I have chosen a kit called Tranquility "Brights" which is a lovely cheerful kit full of lovely vibrant colours.

(the photo is not mine and is one of Maggie's off her website)



I don't do advertising on here and speak very much as I find but I think her kits are good value  and based on beginner, intermediate and more advanced.  Maggie is also easily contactable if you are having any hassles with the kits or are not quite sure what to do and is an avid and beautiful needlewoman who has turned her passion into her business.

So despite being a poorly bunny am a "happy one".

Take care

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts